3SC's Contractor Classes
Students | Log in
The Process Made Easy!
3SC Company’s Home Study Class is all you need to meet the Oregon CCB's 16 hour education requirement.
Order the class now, It's only $89.00 (includes ground shipping with UPS)
3SC's Online Home Study Class for Construction Contractors Includes:
- NASCLA Contractors Guide to Business, Law and Project Management Oregon Contractors Reference (the 2nd edition) shipped to you upon purchase. (You can take this manual into the State Test.)
- The On-Line Course includes Chapter Assignments to reinforce your reading. The assignments include listening, reading and quiz questions. Each "Part" of the manual has a quiz to help you get that inforamtion and retain it and show you any areas you might want to go over again.
- An interactive Practice Test set up like the state test. It chooses 80 questions from its question bank and presents them to you. You can take this test as many times as you like. It will randomly choose 80 questions so no test is the same.
- 3SC’s Instructor support. Call or email us. Remember you are not alone 3SC is here to help you succeed.
To receive credit for this course all you need to do is complete the chapter assignments for each chapter and complete the exit survey. Upon completition you can print your completition certificate, and 3SC will notify the CCB that you are eligible to take the state test for construction contractors.
A Home study course does not mean you are alone, 3SC is here to help! Call or e-mail 3SC and we'll answer your questions, and assist you with your preparation for the State Test. 3SC Company has been an approved provider for construction contractor education since 1992.
How the class works:
- Read a chapter in the manual.
- Do the Assignments for that chapter. Assignments consist of listening, reading the review and answering the questions as you go through the chapter assignment(s).
- Repeat the process until you have completed all the chapters.
- Then fill out the exit survey.
- Print your Completion Certificate.
- We take the exit survey and use it to inform the state you have completed the required education. This puts you into the testing site's system. The following business day you can then contact the testing site to set up a time to take the state test.
- The state test costs $60 and you have 3 hours to complete it.
Call 1-800-733-9267 or go to www.psiexams.com to set up a time to take the test.
Use 3SC’s on-line Practice Test to sharpen your skills while you wait to take the state test.*System Requirements: An Internet connection. A web browser that is compatable with HTML 5 and its video player.
How do I order 3SC’s Online Home Study Class for Construction Contractors?
Click here to Register and Pay for the online class.
3SC uses Paypal. A safe, reliable way to process your credit card. (You do not need an account with Paypal to use it.) The Class is only $89.00 and that includes regular shipping.
3SC ships by UPS, so please make sure we get a physical street address from you when you order.
Note: You must have a Surety Bond, Contractor Liability Insurance, Completed Application and proof you passed the State Test to become a Construction Contractor in Oregon.